BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Kuriyu now at Ara Ampang

Just to update about Kuriyu.

I sent him to Ara Ampang Vet for castration on 01JAN09. His appoinment will on 02JAN09, but I don't think I can put him on puasa, so I sent him a day earlier to clinic.

Kalau ikutkan hati, I don't really wanna do this. So kesian actually. But I have to. My financial a bit tight at the moment, so I don't think I can take care more and more cats. And my previous experience with Fly! Aarrrrggghhhh.... I almost let Fly go. I have to WASH my house almost everyday sebab dia kencing merata and spray sana sini.

Yesterday I visited Kuriyu at the clinic. When I arrived, Elaine told me he just finished his session, so still mamai lagi. I went to see him and I really cried. I kept telling him how sorry I was. I will update the pics later. As for now, I'm going to pick him up from the vet. I miss him soooo much.

p/s: Elaine said he is such a handsome boy. His black, dark head reminded her of Mohawk. Ada-ada saje si Elaine ni.. Hehehe..

0 comments: